Pallets, in a pallet racking system, are one of the most crucial components in a supply chain that has a significant impact on the outcome of freightage. Its influence on the efficiency of supply chain operations depends on the manner in which the loaded and empty pallets are stored in warehouses or other storage places.
You may strengthen your supply chain and warehouse operations by installing and using various types of pallet racking systems in Sydney which greatly increase your productivity and thereby improve your profitability and ROI.
Pallet racking Sydney becomes easier and more efficient when you discuss your needs for pallet racking with reliable consultants and suppliers of pallet racking systems like BHD Storage Solutions.
Major advantages of pallet racking systems
Pallet Racking, being a modular system is highly adjustable and offers maximum flexibility for adding more bays as and when required.
Pallet racking systems are an excellent alternative to other storage options that require excessive floor space and are ideal for warehouses where palletizing goods for their subsequent storage produces several advantages such as:
- Optimization of loading and unloading – to simplify warehouse operations
- Compacting of goods ensures lesser space requirement, thereby, allowing adequate and safe passage and access for forklifts in the aisles
- Optimizing available space utilization – installation of pallet racking system allows efficient optimization of empty floor space by offering maximum square footage with vertical storage of pallets
- Increases storage efficiency and density – permits more stock storage on racks as well as ease of tracking particular stock. When you install pallet racking Sydney in high-density automated warehouse storage, digital products become easier
- Greater flexibility for storage, handling, and movement of stock besides increasing bulk storage capacity especially in warehouses with increased inventory needs, a static rack structure i.e. push back pallet racking system equipped with carts help increase storage capacity for the high density of product Stock-Keeping Units (SKUs).
- Greater safety during stock movement and warehouse employees – Complying with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines for employee safety, BHD Storage Solutions offers a robust warehouse storage solution through their efficient pallet racking Sydney that is an assurance of warehouse and employees’ safety.
- Better stock and inventory control – when good quality pallet racking systems is installed, it helps implement as well as complement a variety of inventory control methods that help efficiently manage first-in, first-out (FIFO) or first-expired, first-out (FEFO) for time-sensitive perishable products
- Reduces cost of storage, handling, and transportation of material
- High durability – although wood pallets are quite durable but quite prone to get damaged during handling and transporting. Besides metal to address the growing needs of logistics, nowadays high-quality and extremely durable plastic pallets are also in use as a result pallet racking is less likely to fail and affect working in warehouses.
In addition, pallet racking Sydney is highly customizable and easily adjustable and allows ease of addition and expansion.
Should you need to install the best quality pallet racking Sydney; there can be nothing better and more reliable than the comprehensive range of storage and pallet racking systems from BHD Storage Solutions meant to increase the productivity and profitability of your warehouse.